Injection Mold Maintenance/Tool Maker
- Have a working knowledge of injection mold tooling. Be able to disassemble, clean repair and reassemble complicated, multi-cavity tooling. Be proficient in the use of various machine tools to repair tooling, which will include milling machines, grinders, lathes, EDM equipment, and be able to do welding.
- Using detailed design and engineering drawings and verbal instructions, determine accurate and efficient methods to assist with mold repairs.
- Lays out work using precision instruments shop mathematics and pertinent formulas.
- Makes suggestions on design revision and layout.
- Checks own work by making complex set-ups, interprets various gages and measuring devices such as micrometer, caliper, gage blocks, vernier, dial indicators, working within extremely close tolerances of +.0002.
- Other duties as assigned.
To apply please visit our website at www.prima-core.com OR call our recruiters at 210-647-6076
- Fundamental machinist skills are essential, with two years experience, including blue print reading, fractions, decimals, geometry, trigonometry, metallurgy, basic shop principles and machine language.
- 3-5 years mold making required
- Ability to contribute in an environment characterized by teamwork, participation, safety awareness, growth and change.
- Frequent lifting of material 5-25 pounds. Occasional lifting 50-60 pounds.
Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have a CAN DO attitude and be a team player!
Must be able to pass a post offer, pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check
Must have reliable transportation
Must be reliable and show on time
You will need proper, valid identification to satisfy I-9 Verification Requirements
PrimaCore Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.