Are you an experienced Landscape Install Foreman who enjoys being a part of Exquisite Residential Landscape Design and Outdoor Living?
Our client is seeking a highly motivated person who has a passion for Landscape design!
Landscape Design Elements Include:
- Elegant swimming pools
- Cabanas, solid roof structures, pergolas and house extended dining rooms
- Outdoor fireplaces, fire accents and features
- Outdoor kitchens, sports bar environments and resort-like ‘swim-up’ bars
- Vegetable gardens
- Pool Houses
- Sculptures, pottery, garden art and focal elements
- Refined stonework, accent tile work and wrought iron trellis systems
***We are offering a Great Work environment and Great Pay for the Right person***
This is a Temp to Hire Opportunity working Monday - Friday 7am - 3pm
Serious Inquiries ONLY! Please give our office a call to start the Interviewing Process.
- Direct activities on the job site, they include but are not limited to: coordinating workflow, hands on work.
- Manage personnel effectively
- Communicating production goals with crew members and clients.
- Monitor all tools, equipment, and machinery for required maintenance.
- Track and record all job expenses, including, but not exclusively, materials and hours worked.
- Maintain a clean and safe job site at all times.
- Other duties as needed.
- Ensures that all crew members utilize required personal protective gear.
- Ensures that all installation work is performed in accordance with industry and company standards.
- Ensures that all equipment safety and maintenance procedures are followed.
- Interacts with clients in order to help ensure job performance.
- Supervises all crew members during the performance of all assigned work.
- Reports for duty at the designated location on time.
- Follows directions from supervisor.
- Ensures that all safety rules and company safety policies are followed.
- Communicates well with all crew members, supervisor, and clients.
- Maintain a clean and safe job environment
- Trains crew members in the development of the best practices of installation in company standards.
- Ability to work outdoors in all weather
- Reputable driving record.
- Proficient light and heavy equipment operating skills including mini-‐excavators, front end loaders, and skid steer machinery with various attachments; other construction equipment as needed.
- Knowledge and experience in installing a variety of hardscape applications (pavers, paving, water features, seat walls, carpentry, masonry, irrigation systems, low-voltage lighting, etc.).
- Knowledge of perennials, shrubs, evergreens, and trees; identification and cultural requirements a plus.
- Able to work effectively with individuals of differing knowledge and background (i.e. laborers, clients, contractors, subcontractors, vendors, colleagues, architects, etc.).