Previous experience in Manufacturing/Warehouse or other related fields
Familiarity with plant tools and equipment
Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
Ability to handle physical workload
You may apply Online at http://www.prima-core.com/job-seekers.html or contact our Recruiters at 21.647.6076 our physical address is 12315 Judson Rd, Ste. 318, Live Oak, TX 78233.
- Previous manufacturing/warehouse experience, preferred
- Previous machine operating/assembly exp.
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Previous experience within the Corrugation industry is a PLUS!
- Bundling, down stacking, feeding, unitizer, dye setting
- Must be able to read and write in English and fill out relevant work documents.
- Must be able to lift and stack up to 50 pounds repeatedly.
Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have a CAN DO attitude and be a team player!
Must be able to pass a post offer, pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check
Must be able to read and take direction in English
Must have reliable transportation
Must be reliable and show on time
You will need proper, valid identification to satisfy I-9 Verification Requirements
Weekly pay/Direct Deposit (every Friday)
Benefit Packages(Health/Prescription/Dental/Vision/Term Life/Short-Term Disability)
Rapid Pay Card
PrimaCore Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.