Office Furniture Installer
***Looking for hard workers that are reliable and punctual and can report to work in the 78249 area AND other locations using company vehicle***
Office Furniture experience is a plus!
Great Customer Service & Friendly Demeanor is a MUST!
- Prior Furniture Delivery/Installations
- 21 Years or older with Driver's License and Clean Driving Record
- Be knowledgeable about Furniture Installation Requirements
- Participate in the furniture delivery and assembly
- Lead/Manage small to medium size projects with minimal supervision
- Assign duties and keep crew on task to complete project.
- Use proactive problem-solving skills with issues that may arise during installation
- Build Rapport with client, demonstrate a positive "can do" attitude.
Bring your resume IF you have one, to be considered.
(If not we can assist with putting one together IF you are serious about employment)
Must be a hard-worker with proper transportation to and from work. Must be able to submit to background and drug screen.
GREAT OPPORTUNITY~GREAT WORKING ENVIRONMENT~BRING 2 FORMS OF ID
Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have a CAN DO attitude and be a team player!
Must be able to pass a post offer, pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check
Must have reliable transportation
Must be reliable and show on time
You will need proper, valid identification to satisfy I-9 Verification Requirements
PrimaCore Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.