Flexible, Event Based Schedule. A great way to earn extra $$ for the Holidays!
Be a part of the largest Events..This is the coolest job in food & sports! Apply today!
Job Summary: This position is responsible for providing the highest level of food and beverage service in accordance with well know event clients. Serves food and beverages to 20-30 guests at a time. Clears and re-sets tables quickly and efficiently. Practices “aggressive hospitality” and shows professionalism with guests, co-workers, and management.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Reports to property on time and in proper uniform.
- Checks with Manager for assigned dining room station, opening side work, and closing side work duties.
- Maintain positive attitude in high stress situations
- Go the extra mile and follow through to ensure guest satisfaction
- Moves quickly with good balance carrying up to 20 lb. on a tray.
- Converses with guests, makes suggestions, and answers questions regarding food and beverages constantly.
- Clears and re-sets tables constantly.
- Maintains full knowledge of menu items and specials.
- Rings all food and beverage items into the Micros computer accurately at all times.
- Communicates with guest and co-workers in a friendly and professional manner.
- Participates in proper sanitation and food handling procedures.
- Maintains full knowledge of service standards.
- Follows the Aramark Business Conduct Policy.
- Must be TABC & Food Handlers certified and follow all rules and guidelines set forth for ensuring responsible beverage service. (Provided by employer)
- Performs all other duties
- At least one-year experience as a food server within a restaurant, hotel, or conference center operation.
- Any related customer service/oriented experience will be considered.
- Requires full understanding and knowledge of food and beverage standards.
- Ability to comprehend and communicate in fluent English.
- Must be of legal age to serve alcohol.
- Possess interpersonal skills and an outgoing personality.
- Ability to move quickly while balancing large and small trays of food and drinks to and from service areas.