Produce Packer/Assembler- AM Shift
Location : San Antonio TX 78219
Job Type : Temp to Hire
Compensation : 8.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Industry : Food
Job Description :
Seeking Line Inspectors/Packers for East side of San Antonio
Line Inspector Duties:
Line Inspector Duties:
- Prepare for the Inspection Station by gowning the proper protective attire and gathering all utensils use for inspections.
- Practice food safety processes and procedures and good manufacturing practices at all times including during the raw material inspection in-process.
- Communicate immediately with The Line Supervisor, Production Supervisor, and/or Quality Assurance Technician when product is NOT conforming to customer quality standards and/or specifications.
- Inspect packaged product to make sure the packaging label matches the finished good’s case label, code dates and country of origin are printed, and no seal failures.
- Collect inorganic and organic waste and clean packaging area or inspection station during change-over and wash-downs.
- Assist the Line Supervisor in cleaning and sanitizing the inspection station and conveyor belt during wash-downs and change-overs. Also, washes and sanitizes inspection utensils and raw material containers.
- Assist the Line Supervisor and Case Stacker in maintaining corrugated packaging material supplies to avoid production interruptions.
- Communicate with Hopper Operator to assure raw material blend is conforming to customer quality standards and specification.
- Assist the Line Supervisor in waste control in discovering foreign material, in avoiding hopper system overflow and spills, reworking and returning product to the production flow from defective packaging or seal failure, and not allowing packaged product overflow in the packing station.
- Assist the Line Supervisor in covering all essential equipment in preparation for Sanitation at the end of production activities.
- Communicate and pass down information to the Line Inspector/Packer (PM) on any changes in production schedule’s work order sequence, raw material deviation, and rework handling.
Packer Essential Duties
- Reports to production line prepared with proper gowning and utensils for production startup.
- Assures the safe and efficient visual inspection of all packaged product produced and makes sure of all defective product produced is rejected by effectively checking for proper seals, accurate label design alignment, correct country of origin information, and the precise date and/or production period coding.
- Reports packaging material discrepancies to the Line Supervisor, the Production Supervisor, the Quality Assurance Technician and/or Quality Assurance Supervisor, and/or Production Manager immediately to avoid production disruptions and to provide accurate resolutions.
- Makes sure finished product packaging material labels correspond with corrugated packaging material printed label on finished goods case.
- Packs efficiently and effectively finished product into finished goods cases.
- Assures all finished goods cases are properly closed and runs through tape machine for sealing.
- Maintains work area clean, floors and surrounding area free of debris, and collects organic and inorganic waste in between work orders, change-overs, and/or wash-downs.
- Rework all products with packaging material seal failure back into the production flow.
- Washes and sanitizes conveyors and supporting equipment during production change-overs and wash-downs.
- Complies with all Good Manufacturing Practices and plant and safety rules and regulations.
- Practices and complies with all good manufacturing practices, food safety, and work environment safety.
Required Qualifications :
Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have a CAN DO attitude and be a team player!
Must be able to pass a post offer, pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check
Must be able to read and take direction in English
Must have reliable transportation
Must be reliable and show on time
You will need proper, valid identification to satisfy I-9 Verification Requirements
Weekly pay/Direct Deposit (every Friday)
Benefit Packages(Health/Prescription/Dental/Vision/Term Life/Short-Term Disability)
Rapid Pay Card
PrimaCore Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.