General Contractor is recruiting outstanding candidates to work with our successful team. This company is performing work on several military installations in the Southwest under R.S. Means Based SATOC and MATOC 1DIQ Contracts with Design/Build capability awarded by the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers. Projects cover all construction disciplines. This is a small, agile and rapidly expanding company. This is an excellent time to become part of this amazing team.
Currently looking for a Project Manager/Estimator in San Antonio, TX. This position is offering a great starting salary, commission and profit sharing.
· Coordinate and perform site visits led by our Customers
· Clarify and develop scopes of work for Subcontractors
· Coordinate with A-E firms for conceptual through full design development
· Soliciting and collection of Subcontractor quotes and preparation of detailed estimates
· Negotiation of line item estimates with our Customers
· Negotiate and prepare subcontracts and purchase orders
· Prepare initial project schedules and required updates
· Monitor / Manage projects from receipt of RFPs through completion
including coordination/supervision of onsite staff
· Have an understanding of Job Cost and Bidding
· Willing to travel as necessary
· Conduct capability briefings for company
You may apply Online at http://www.prima-core.com/job-seekers.html or contact our Recruiters at 210-647-6076.
· Strong communication skills, verbal and written
· Capability to manage multiple projects simultaneously of varying size and complexity
· Capability to prepare detailed line item estimates using RS
Means Costworks® or 4Clicks® software
· Minimum 5 Years' experience Estimating and Project Management with a B.S. Degrees in Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management or 10 Years' Experience as Project Manager/Estimator
· Managing multiple projects through all phases of Design and Construction
· Experience in Submittal Preparation, Review, and Management Process.
· Strong computer skills in MS Office® Programs to include superior Excel skills and scheduling software (MS Project® or Primavera P6®)
· Experience working with Government Contracts
· Ability to work well in a team environment
ADDITIONAL PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
· Previous SATOC, JOC, or SABER Experience
· U.S. Army Corps of Engineers QC Management Certification
· Experience with RMS/QCS software
· AutoCAD® Experience
· OSHA 30 Hour & current Red Cross First Aid/CPR Certification
Weekly pay/Direct Deposit (every Friday)
Benefit Packages(Health/Prescription/Dental/Vision/Term Life/Short-Term Disability)
Rapid Pay Card
Company Benefits (Once Hired Directly)
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
· Vehicle Allowance
· Company Cell Phone and Laptop
· Vacation and PTO
- Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must have a CAN DO attitude and be a team player!
- Must be able to pass a post offer, pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check
- Must be able to submit too and pass Hair Follicle Drug Test
- Must have reliable transportation, Drivers License and Car Insurance
- Must be reliable and show on time
- You will need proper, valid identification to satisfy I-9 Verification Requirements
PrimaCore Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.