Flexible, Event Based Schedule. A great way to earn extra $$ for the Holidays!
Be a part of the largest Events..This is the coolest job in food & sports! Apply today!
Job Summary: Responsible for serving quality food and beverage in a timely and courteous manner to each customer.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Ensure 100% guest satisfaction.
- Follow all recipe cards.
- Follow all ServSafe procedures.
- Prepare concession stand for an event by stocking product (cups, napkins, etc.) in convenient and accessible locations including condiment carts.
- Greet every guest with a warm and sincere smile and greeting.
- Must be comfortable with upselling.
- Exhibit exceptional customer service at all times.
- Prepare food in stand according to specified cooking projections.
- Keep containers and counters clean and free of crumbs and spills at all times.
- May be asked to assist with beginning inventory levels prior to events; may be required to count ending inventory levels before end of shift.
- Previous cash handling skills
- Must Have TABC certification
- Ability to work days, evenings, nights and weekends
High School Diploma or equivalent
TIPS certification in order to serve alcoholic beverages.
Ability to handle multiple projects and stressful situations simultaneously.
Ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups of customers and employees.
Prior experience in similar facility or operation a plus.
Strong organizational and communication skills