Flexible, Event Based Schedule. A great way to earn extra $$ for the Holidays!
Be a part of the largest Events..This is the coolest job in food & sports! Apply today!
Job Summary: The stand worker / runner will assist in any aspect of the concessions stands/bars when necessary.
Essential Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Utilize transfer sheets to deliver product.
- Properly stack items to prevent damage of items and to prevent overloading of coolers.
- Expedite orders asked for by guests or management.
- Clean spills and display adequate wet floor signage to prevent injuries.
- Assist in all customer needs and ensure guests' 100% satisfaction every time.
- Utilize spoilage slip to record.
- If inventory is short on a particular item, report to management.
- Verify all stocking items before loading into stand.
- Assist co-workers with disposal and re-stocking inventory.
- Stock items in required environment (Refrigerator, Freezer and Dry).
- Deliver product during events in a timely and courteous manner.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Controller/Supervisor and Director of Operations.
- Must be able to work event based hours, weekends and evenings
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Ability to perform basic arithmetic, basic reading, and writing skills required.
- Carefully adhere to proper lifting techniques.
- Safety guidelines.
- 1-2 years of experience preferred.
- Able to work under pressure.
- When needed, able to work unsupervised.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to make decisions quickly.
- Ability to stand and work at a faced paced environment.
- Can communicate information accurately.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to work nights/weekends/holidays when needed.