- Apply all types of welding processes to various parts, assemblies, and components.
- Make welds in all positions
- Interpret and execute production using drawings, blue prints, planning, and general set up
- Perform welding operations within the limits of certifications in accordance with customer requirements, current methods and process sheets.
- Check welds visually and dimension-ally with precision measuring instruments for conformance to blueprints and specifications.
- Have a strong knowledge of welding practice and weld-ability of current metal groups within their certification
- Maintain a clean and orderly working environment
- Minor maintenance of machine
- Verify all parts are conforming before signing off on traveler
- Perform any task management deems necessary or needed by the company
- Must have high school diploma OR equivalent certification/degree
- Must meet ITAR definition of US Person-documentation required
- Completed welding certification course
- Must pass weld test coupons per MTT training Matrix
- Must have sheet metal fabrications skills, familiar with assembly/disassembly procedures
- Perform repeatedly and with focus on quality of work
- Must maintain excellent attendance
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions in English
1 year of experience using TIG weld processes
Experience with aerospace alloys such as Stainless Steel, Inconel, Titanium, Cobalt and Alum
Must be able to pass a post-offer , pr-employment Drug Screen and Background Check
Must have reliable transportation to and from work
Must be reliable and hard working
Must have proper valid identification to satisfy I9 verification requirements
PrimaCore Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.