2nd Shift Press Machine Operator (shift pay)
Responsible for the operation and daily maintenance of hydraulic and mechanical presses.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of
the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential duties of the job.
You may apply Online at http://www.prima-core.com/job-seekers.html or contact our Recruiters at 210-647-6076 our physical address is 12315 Judson Rd, Ste. 318, Live Oak, 78233.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Performs daily inspection and pre-startup PM
- Ability to read drawings, manuals, specifications, or sample part to determine dimensions and tolerances of finished work piece, sequence of operations, and setup requirements
- Starts and operates hydraulic and mechanical presses
- Load and unload machine in an efficient, productive manner
- Must be willing to accept and receive frequent supervision and assistance with regard to machine set-up
- Individual is consistently at work on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance
- Individual observes safety and security procedures and uses equipment and materials properly
- Responsible for keeping all tools, dies, machine controls in good, working condition – must report immediately to press supervisor if there are any problems with these items
- Ensure paperwork is filled out completely and accurately
- Clean-up of working area and entire surroundings
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
Requirements / Skills
High school diploma or GED, preferred
At least 1 year experience and/or training, preferred
Ability to interpret drawings and schematics
Ability to read a tape measure and caliper
Ability to work overtime and weekends as requested
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
Lifting no more than 40 lbs
Intermittent bending, lifting, stooping, reaching, walking, and squatting
Standing for long periods of time
PrimaCore Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.