We are seeking a motivated Crane Operator to join our Steel warehouse. This position is responsible for execution of safety standards, achieving daily productivity goals while meeting quality requirements, performing routine maintenance and assisst supervisors.
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Executing the daily production checklist to ensure the equipment is safe and ready for production activities.
- Checking hydraulic/lubrication systems –e.g. Sheet-lifters, conveyors
- Work supplies checklist
- Production paperwork / coil line up and cut instructions are prepared and ready to begin production.
- End of shift reports and checklists are completed.
- Loading of out bound plate/sheet for shipment to customers.
- Ensuring load is correct.
- Verifying loads via hand held scanners
- Ensuring load is stacked properly with proper dunnage as per the Load List.
- F.I.S.H forms and all other documents are correctly filled out
- Photos of loads and trucks are taken Loading of trucks
- Follow all safety procedures and ensure Driver safety rules are being followed.
- Placement of material in designated areas.
We are looking for a couple of Candidates with overhead crane experience to fill positions in both shift.
1st shift is 6:00am to 2:30pm Monday to Friday
Must pass a background and drug screen
Please call prima core 832-460-5128