CSR/Logistics Account Rep.
Under the general supervision of the Customer Service Lead, the Customer Service Representative will be assigned customer accounts to manage, support and maintain within the department. Serves as back-up to the Shipping & Received Department, other CSR’s accounts, special project services required out in the warehouse, and packaging of small shipments as required.
Weekly pay/Direct Deposit (every Friday)
Benefit Packages(Health/Prescription/Dental/Vision/Term Life/Short-Term Disability)
Rapid Pay Card
COMMON JOB REQUIREMENT
- Communicates all problems and questions to manager.
- Follows all safety procedures at all times.
- Responsible for all equipment, supplies, documents, and materials related to job.
- Responsible for following all Client policies and procedures.
- Complies with all federal, state, and local regulations.
- Communicates with all levels of staff and public as appropriate to the job.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Communicates with customers telephonic-ally, electronically and/or in person.
- Receives and processes inbound and outbound requests from customers.
- Processes documents, inputs information into Brokers WMS and/or customer system.
- Completes required reports and maintains organized customer files.
- Maintains inventory by working with Inventory Control and monitoring the systematic Inventory
- Packs and ships sample products to customers per request.
- Reports inconsistencies or problems to the Customer Service Lead.
- Works as part of a team or independently.
- Maintains current cross-training and knowledge of other CSR accounts to be covered in their absence.
- Maintains and updates internal and external customer information and process flow guidelines for the required CSR desk guide.
- Interacts with warehouse personnel and management.
- Serves as back-up to the Shipping & Receiving office as required.
- Maintains knowledge of and complies with relevant Silliker and ISO standards that impact this position, department and company.
- Actively participates in Safety Program training's in order to ensure a safe work environment for all persons within the facility.
- Abides by the company policies and procedures as listed in the Employee Manual or other communicated rules and/or regulations.
- Performs other duties as assigned by various managers, not limited to the Customer Service Manager.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the only duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job. Incumbent may be required to follow any additional related instructions, acquire related job skills, and perform other related work as required. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have a CAN DO attitude and be a team player!
Must be able to pass a post offer, pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check
Must have reliable transportation
Must be reliable and show on time
You will need proper, valid identification to satisfy I-9 Verification Requirements
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES (KSA) DATA
EDUCATION: High School graduate or GED with additional training in customer service preferable.
PRIOR WORK EXPERIENCE: One-year customer service experience, data entry and computer skills.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: Knowledge of computerized and other automated records systems. Skilled in the use of office equipment (calculator, typewriter, personal computer. Must be able to communicate and comprehend instructions in English by verbal or written means. Must be proficient in MS Word, Excel and email/internet usage.
PrimaCore Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.