· High School Diploma or equivalent EHS Technician training.
· Ability to multitask and work independently and prioritize and make rational decision.
· Able to deal with complexity. Prefer prior quality related experience.
· Minimum of 1 years of EHS experience in a manufacturing plant required.
· Experience with ISO 14001 required. Certifications preferred.
· Advanced skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and data entry required.
Duties and responsibilities are not limited to and are as follows:
- Responsible for scheduling and conducting trainings based on quality management systems (IATF 16949), Environmental Management System (ISO 14001). Trainings are conducted by Quality or EHS technician to train employees to keep themselves safe, and be complaint with legal requirements by following procedures, work instructions, controlled documents and Quality as well as Environmental Policy.
- Coordinates with Quality department and management members to set-up training material and training programs and coordinates with Management to develop new/Improved training's.
- Formulates and suggests work safety and environmental standards and enforces safety procedures. Risk prevention areas include hazardous materials exposure, accidents, fires, or other unsafe conditions.
- Meets compliance and reporting requirements of federal, state or local regulations as directed by Quality Manager/Safety EMR.
- Manage and organize the safe disposal of hazardous wastes and advises management on identified safety and environmental concerns and correction action recommendations.
- Carries out regular site inspections to check policies and procedures are being properly implemented (daily, weekly & monthly).
- Conducts training programs regarding emergency medical procedures, evacuations and safe workplace behavior.
- Make training plan for individuals and keep training matrix up to date.
- Is up to date with new legislation and maintaining a working knowledge of all Environmental Health and Safety Executive legislation and any developments that affect the industry.
- Trains employees on Basic trainings, IATF 16949, ISO14001 training as well as specific job related trainings.
- Has a good working knowledge of plant processes and capabilities.
- Maintains individual employee records, training matrix and training files.
- Update and maintain Qualtiy document control files.
- Must be available to work overtime as needed, to include weekends and holidays.
- Must be able to complte data entry, PowerPoint presentations, maintain excel recording keeping and quality document control as needed.
- Other duties may apply
Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have a CAN DO attitude and be a team player!
Must be able to pass a post offer, pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check
Must be able to read and take direction in English
Must have reliable transportation
Must be reliable and show on time
You will need proper, valid identification to satisfy I-9 Verification Requirements
Weekly pay/Direct Deposit (every Friday)
Benefit Packages(Health/Prescription/Dental/Vision/Term Life/Short-Term Disability)
Rapid Pay Card
PrimaCore Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.