MAJOR DUTIES/KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Facilities Technician to support multiple functions to ensure proper support and maintenance. Candidate utilizes advanced skills to perform complex preventive maintenance and corrective repair of associated building equipment and grounds. Working under limited supervision, monitors building system operations and performance. Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling to support buildings and infrastructure.
- 3+ years maintenance experience in construction or manufacturing industry.
- Ability to lift 40 lbs. No lifting more than 40 lbs. without an apparatus.
- Good language skills – English and Strong analytical and math skills – English, Metric systems
- Effective interpersonal skills, group leadership skills, and training skills.
- Self-motivated and directly able to perform essential job tasks with minimal supervision and/or outside assistance.
- Experience in Microsoft preferred (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Must be flexible to work overtime
- Must have valid driver's license & reliable means of transportation.
You may apply Online at http://www.prima-core.com/job-seekers.html or contact our Recruiters at 210-647-6076 our physical address is 12315 Judson Rd, Ste. 318, Live Oak, 78233.
- Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and company directives related to building operations and work safety.
- Inspects, repairs and maintains building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions.
- Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.
- Maintains the building lighting system, including element and ballast repairs or replacements.
- Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Operate and maintain critical and non-critical data center infrastructure, equipment, and systems
- Work with a team of CFTs to deliver total availability (100% uptime) while minimizing risks
- Monitor power, cooling capacity, and environmental conditions within the data halls
- Utilize a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) as a tool to manage all planned and unplanned data center work
- Perform preventive maintenance on data center electrical and mechanical equipment
- Assist with the development, revision, and execution of approximately 200 operating procedures and preventive maintenance inspections, and perform quality control reviews to ensure accuracy, clarity, and continual improvement
- Resolve all electrical and mechanical issues quickly while minimizing risk and properly communicate issues to the appropriate chain of command
- Respond to emergencies and critical issues as necessary and work independently and as a team, according to staffing and situation, towards complete recovery
- Troubleshoot and document technical issues, escalates as appropriate, and ensure issue resolution
- Assist and/or complete physical and logical installations of T5 services
- Maintain accurate facility data including, rounds, PM work orders, change management, etc.
- Maintain strict adherence to change control activities
- Manage assigned workflow tasks in order to provide timely turnaround
- Escort and work effectively with outside contractors, ensure they are abiding by critical facility work rules
- Complete facility rounds at the beginning of each shift to ensure data center and grounds upkeep
- Follow T5 data center corporate policies and procedures
- Participate in facility training programs on a regular basis
- Work shifts to support 24×7 data center operation, and have flexibility in work hours to cover other shifts
- On call emergency support as required
- Adhere to all federal and local safety laws
- Perform advanced level plumbing work including the installation, repair and replacement of plumbing fixtures including sinks, toilets, faucets, water heaters and pipes; clear obstructions from water and sewer lines.
- Inspects motors and belts, checks fluid levels, replaces filters, and performs other maintenance actions while following maintenance procedures.
- Performs various welding activities including MIG, TIG, ARC, cutting, and brazing.
- Inspects, cleans and lubricates shafts, bearings, gears, and other parts of location equipment per work procedures or technical manual.
- Ensures safe operation of machinery, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems equipment and components; following blueprints and schematics, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications.
- Troubleshoots sources of equipment problems.