Measure and inspect machined parts to ensure conformance to product specifications.
Measure dimensions of completed products or workpieces to verify conformance to specifications.
Read work orders or blueprints to determine specified tolerances and sequences of operations for machine setup. Study blueprints or other instructions to determine equipment setup requirements.
- 6+ months of forging experience.
- Aluminum forge press and/or related alloy mechanical press operation experience.
- General industrial manufacturing/production experience.
- Able to understand instructions and safety procedures.
- Noisy environments.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
- Must be able to bend, stretch, squat, and climb to access all parts of the machine.