Qualified candidates will be responsible for effectively communicating with patients, staff, and guests of the hospital to ensure accuracy and timeliness of patient meal trays and floor stock.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Major responsibility includes delivering meal carts to patient units, aiding in the mela set-up at bedside, discarding of soiled trays, taking inventory of nourishment area, stocking the nourishment area, and accurately operating technical equipment.
- Also responsible for sanitary activities, including dishware, equipment cleaning and janitorial tasks. In addition, they will be responsible for cashiering in the cafeteria.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent desired
- Experience is not required but willingness to learn & grow are essential
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
- Maintains a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers, and client representatives.
- Ability to provide clear directions and respond to employees.
- Basic food-handling skills.