IM Process Tech/Operator
The IM Process Tech/Operator is required to maintain the control of processes in injection molding. The role also provides support to the execution of the production schedule including anything from component changes, setups, startups, machine operator duties, assembly, sorting or other functions as needed in the plastics department.
Seeking candidates with at least 8 months experience as an Injection Molding Process Technician/Operator.
Candidates must have a full understanding of the injection molding process.
Rotating shifts with 3 days on 3 days off, rotating days and nights.
***Please check your availability to work these shifts before you inquire***
You may apply Online at http://www.prima-core.com/job-seekers.html or contact our Recruiters at 210-647-6076 our physical address is 12315 Judson Rd, Ste. 318, Live Oak, 78233.
Additional Job Responsibilities:
- Perform mold and/or material changes as dictated by the schedule
- Perform process troubleshooting
- Perform part inspections and various other functions to insure part conformity and quality
- Verify process with process setup sheet
- All aspects of the injection molding process, not limited to, set-up and tear down.
- Provides molded components in a timely manner in to ensure production schedules are met.
- Manages raw molding materials in a way that ensures traceability and prevents contamination
- Generates documentation on mold runs that can be used to control traceability and ensure reproducibility.
- Perform mold setting, machine operator, sorter, assembly and/or other duties as needed.