Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Inventory Accountant with essential daily functions including:
o Create, Start, Reconcile and Post cycle counts.
o Add Landed cost to inventory receipts.
o Receive & Process SEMCO transactions for St. Louis PPF and Intercompany.
- Enter Nitro assembly builds & Reconcile Nitro Intercompany transactions.
- Post Inventory Adj for Return Gas, Damaged Goods, Filling of partial drum, experimental fuel.
- Assist Shipping Dept by correcting/creating transactions that prevent the processing of Sales Orders.
- Track Pump Slab receipts (Meter vs BOL)
- Month End Duties to include:
- Negative Bin Inventory.
- Bin put away report.
- Clear CCB, DMG & SHP LOS Bins
- Clear work orders created but not built.
- Key role responsibilities during year end physical Inventory.
Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Job Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
§ Excellent written and oral communications skills.
§ Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
§ Excellent mathematical skills; ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs a plus.
Education and Experience:
§ Two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
§ Required to lift up to 25 lbs.
§ Regularly required to sit, stand, bend, reach and move about the facility.
§ Primarily office environment, but may be required to be on plant facility and exposed to shop elements such as noise, dust, odors, fumes, oils.
Employee Signature D