Material Handler II
Location : San Antonio. TX 78245
Job Type : Temp
Compensation : 12.00 USD/HOUR
Hours : Full Time
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
Receives, stores, counts, issues, and transacts equipment, material, products, supplies tools and inventories in support of plant operation.
Responsibilities AND Duties
- Fork and/or Picker Truck Operations
- Picking per procedures
- Packaging and Shipping
- Scanner Operation
- Provide a continuous flow of materials throughout the supply chain
- Perform physical inventories when required
- Other duties as assigned
HS Diploma or GED Preferred
Experience and Required Skills:
- 1+ years of related experience
- Basic Math Skills
- Basic Computer skills to perform computer related transactions
- Ability to read, write and understand English
You may apply Online at http://www.prima-core.com/job-seekers.html or contact our Recruiters at 210-647-6076 our physical address is 12315 Judson Rd, Ste. 318, Live Oak, 78233.
Required Qualifications :
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to walk, talk and/or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, and use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include: close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.