Operates forklift as directed and without supervision while adhering to all rules and regulations mandated by safety policies and procedures. Sixty percent of the time is working on the forklift; forty percent is filling out orders for customers and checking orders coming in.
You may apply Online athttps://prima-core.com/job-seekers/ or contact our Recruiters at 210-647-6076 our physical address is 12315 Judson Rd, Ste. 318, Live Oak, 78233.
- Read job specifications to determine operator adjustments and material requirements
- Positions forks, lifting platform, or other lifting device under, over, or around loaded pallets, skids, boxes products, or materials or hooks tow trucks to trailer hitch, and transports load to designated area
- Unloads and stacks material by raising and lowering lifting device
- Inventories materials on work floor and supply workers with materials as needed
- Performs routine maintenance to include recharging batteries; lubricating, fueling and cleaning
- Weighs materials or products and recording weight on tags, labels, or production schedules
- Make sure all housekeeping is maintained in a clear and orderly fashion in assigned area
- Ability to move levers, shift gears, depress pedals, and maneuver steering wheel to operate equipment
- Operate 5-ton overhead crane, moving materials and staging 20 foot bundles
- Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned on a temporary or permanent basis as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
High school diploma or GED, preferred
Must be able to pass an internal forklift and/or crane certification program
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
Ability to be a self starter and work independently
Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
Maintain a high level of accuracy in all aspects of work assignments
PrimaCore Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.