- At least 6 months experience of meat cutting experience
- Will be trimming, slicing and performing portion controls
- Uses knife and/or trimming saw to prep meat per specification.
- Conveys materials and items from stocked locations to production areas or storage or to other designated areas using pallet jack and utility cart.
- Opens packets and lifts meat onto table- Lifting 50-60 Lbs. frequently.
- Use scan gun to keep track of raw material and inventory
- Work in refrigerated rooms 30-36 degrees.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves or conveys orders to packing station or shipping department to prepare for shipping.
- Records amounts of items distributed.
- Weighs using table scales or counts items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards
- Maintain cleanliness of work area including warehouse.
You may apply Online at http://www.prima-core.com/job-seekers.html or contact our Recruiters at 210-647-6076.
Must be able to work Monday-Friday 7am-3pm OR till finish!
Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have a CAN DO attitude and be a team player!
Must be able to pass a post offer, pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check
Must have reliable transportation
Must be reliable and show on time
You will need proper, valid identification to satisfy I-9 Verification Requirements
PrimaCore Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.