ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: The fundamental duties and tasks that define the job.
1. Reads process sheets and assembles boards and units for standard and custom orders.
2. Assembles door management security products using various parts, such as, electronic components, printed circuit boards, covers, plates, boxes, screws, nuts, and wires.
3. Operates and uses various machines, hand tools, small power tools, voltage meters and testing equipment to assemble and test product.
4. Strips and wraps wires.
5. Solders parts and wires to units.
6. Inserts small component parts and/or wiring into printed circuit boards.
7. Maintains and sets up work area.
8. Packages product and prepares for shipping.
9. Maintains departmental records and logs.
10. Works from samples, simple drawings and blue prints as well as written and verbal instructions.
11. Follows safe working practices and properly wears personal protective equipment as required.
12. Performs related duties as assigned.
Weekly pay/Direct Deposit (every Friday)
Benefit Packages(Health/Prescription/Dental/Vision/Term Life/Short-Term Disability)
Rapid Pay Card
RESPONSIBILITY: Supervision given, accountability, safety, budgeting, spending authority and confidentiality.
Primary responsibility is to assemble mechanical and electro-mechanical boards, parts, hardware and other door management security products.
SECTION III - JOB REQUIREMENTS
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Minimum requirements for formal education and job related experience.
Graduation from High School or General Education Development (GED) certificate or an equivalent combination of education and/or production/assemble related work experience.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES: Utilized in the performance of the Essential Functions of the job.
· Mechanical aptitude
· Ability to use hand tools and small power tools, including soldering iron
· Ability to communicate verbally and in writing
· Ability to read and work from basic blueprints and drawings
· Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations
· Ability to distinguish colors for color coding practices
· Ability to perform detailed repetitive tasks for prolonged periods of time
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical requirements associated with performance of the Essential Job Functions.
Physical requirements include carrying/lifting 20 to 30 lbs. and pushing/pulling up to 50 lbs.; visual acuity, speech and hearing; hand eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to work with small parts and operate small hand tools/power tools, computer keyboard, telephone and basic office equipment; subject to standing, sitting, carrying, lifting, twisting and reaching to perform essential job functions.