Quality Control Inspection Technician
Our client is seeking a QCI Technician to ensure accuracy and conformance to specifications of their packers and downhole products, and the components therein utilizing mechanical inspection techniques
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
**Quality Candidates will be successful with the following**
· Liaison to customer representative and/or TPI to ensure product quality, reliability, and movement through the manufacturing processes.
· Examine production documents to ensure that all assembly, inspecting, and testing steps were performed according to specifications.
· Examine all finished parts utilizing various measuring equipment and verify accuracy by reviewing specifications outlined on engineering blueprints or drawings utilizing GD&T.
· Review current work practices to identify areas in which quality or productivity is in need of Continuous Improvement activities.
· Create Non-Conformance Reports as necessary to ensure accuracy of finished parts.
· Perform all Quality Control functions and cross-train peers when necessary.
· Prepare required final shipping documentation and certification papers for international shipments of packers, tools, and components.
· Process material certification documentation (MTR) by verification against industry standards and specifications.
· Conducting first article inspections of the manufacturing process and product at different stages to achieve optimum quality within the limits of equipment capability.
· Maintain working knowledge of ISO, API, and QMS documentation requirements.
- A strong background in rubber, steel, and thread manufacturing is required.
- CMM and/or FARO experience is a plus.
- Prior NC or CNC machining experience is desirable.
- Current Quality Methodology
- ASQ CQI
- Zeiss CMM Operation/Programming