Quality Control Inspector
Under the direction of the Warehouse Manager, the Quality Inspector is responsible for auditing outbound shipments prior to the tender of freight. Reports any discrepancies to responsible warehouse supervisor/manager for correction. Records all orders inspected daily on a log and submits it to Quality Assurance Manager.
Weekly pay/Direct Deposit (every Friday)
Benefit Packages(Health/Prescription/Dental/Vision/Term Life/Short-Term Disability)
Rapid Pay Card
COMMON JOB REQUIREMENTS
Communicates all problems and questions to supervisor.
Follows all safety procedures at all times.
Responsible for all equipment, supplies, documents, and materials related to job.
Responsible for following all Client policies and procedures.
Complies with all federal, state, and local regulations.
Communicates with all levels of staff and public as appropriate to the job.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Visually inspects outbound orders for damage.
- Verifies quantity shipped stated on shipping documentation against actual stock picked
- Verifies part number(s) on shipping documentation against actual stock picked.
- Verifies lot/batch numbers and possibly mfg or sell by dates against stock picked.
- Conducts visual inspection of product and checks that product is properly placed on the pallet to prevent shifting during transit.
- Verifies information on applied labels against information on shipping documentation.
- Signs documents acknowledging that all information has been verified for accuracy
- Places any discrepant orders on hold and gets disposition from responsible supervisor/manager.
- Logs all inspected orders on the Outbound Inspection Log and turns it in to Quality Assurance Manager on a daily basis.
- Maintains knowledge of and complies with relevant standards that impact this position, department and company.
- Abides by the company policies and procedures as listed in the Employee Manual or other communicated rules and/or regulations.
- Actively participates in Safety Programs in order to ensure a safe work environment for all persons within the facility.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the only duties, responsibilities, and qualifications for this job. Incumbent may be required to follow any additional related instructions, acquire related job skills, and perform other related work as required. All requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
- Exposure to shipping/receiving dock areas with some overtime and pressure associated with peak workloads.
- Exposure in the warehouse environment and to hot and cold climates, as well as adverse weather conditions.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES (KSA) DATA
EDUCATION: Minimally required to have a high school diploma or equivalent.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES: Good communication and people skills are essential. Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required. Must have the ability to make prudent decisions without much supervision.
Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have a CAN DO attitude and be a team player!
Must be able to pass a post offer, pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check
Must have reliable transportation
Must be reliable and show on time
You will need proper, valid identification to satisfy I-9 Verification Requirements
PrimaCore Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.