The overall purpose and general responsibilities of the job.
Responsible for repairing and testing electronic boards, parts, hardware and other manufactured security products; providing electronic technical support and other related duties as required.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS: The fundamental duties and tasks that define the job.
1. Trouble shoots and diagnoses malfunctioning circuits and recommends and/or implements corrective action.
2. Reads and works with blue prints, process sheets, operations manuals, schematics and work orders.
3. Dismantles equipment or devices to gain access to and remove defective parts or components using hand tools and power tools/machinery.
4. Evaluates and provides price estimates to repair circuit boards, hardware and other safety/security devices.
5. Maintains and updates estimate pending and awaiting pack lists.
6. Completes paperwork documenting activities; maintains records and files of technical information on products.
7. Responds to general questions or complaints related to product(s).
8. Provides electronic technical support for manufacturing.
9. Assists in the design, development, testing and approval of new parts and products.
10. Performs related duties as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Minimum requirements for formal education and job related experience.
Associates degree in electronics and one year related experience; or an equivalent combination of education and/or related experience.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITIES: Utilized in the performance of the essential functions of the job.
· Knowledge of electronic principles, concepts and testing procedures
· Knowledge of and skill in using various electronic testing equipment and measuring devices
· Knowledge of and skill in using small hand tools
· Skill in using various soldering and wiring techniques
· Skill in performing mathematical calculations
· Knowledge of and skill in operating personal computer and other office equipment
· Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing
· Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and customers
· Ability to organize, compile and record information accurately
Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have a CAN DO attitude and be a team player!
Must be able to pass a post offer, pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check
Must have reliable transportation
Must be reliable and show on time
You will need proper, valid identification to satisfy I-9 Verification Requirements
PrimaCore Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.