Rubber Shop Helper
Feed or remove rubber, steel or other stock and material from manual and/or automated production machinery. Provide general assistance to departmental staff as needed.
- Place the stock into hoppers, conveyors or feedstock as required for production equipment, under the direction of other staff or supervisor.
- Operate machinery as required to complete a process including overhead hoist.
- Remove stock from production machinery and stack or place in holding area or transfer to next workstation.
- Provide general assistance to machinists, processors or other departmental staff.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area.
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10's and 100's. Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.