Our client is seeking a shipping clerk/painter to verify and keep records on incoming and outgoing shipments and prepares items for shipment. Position involves the painting, coating, and stenciling of products (training is available for the painting responsibilities.)
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS/ QUALIFICATIONS
**Quality Candidates will be successful with the following**
- Determines the method of shipment
- Affixes shipping labels on packed cartons or stencils identifying shipping information.
- Assemble wooden or cardboard containers or selects preassembled containers
- Inserts items into containers
- Nails covers on wooden crates and binds containers with nylon tape
- Stamps, stencils, or glue identifying information and shipping instructions onto crates or containers.
- Maintains the inventory of shipping materials and supplies.
- Operates lift truck to move, convey, or hoist shipments from shipping and receiving platform to store or work area.
***THE FOLLOWING SKILLSETS WILL BE TRAINED***
- Painting and coating of products.
- Moves orders to shipping when the painting is complete.
- Stencils and etches product per work order requirements.
- Dispose of hazardous waste into proper containers.