The Warehouse Receiver is responsible for the accurate storing and receiving of product to meet company standards. He/she is expected to follow employee safety standards by adhering to company, environmental and Occupational Safety and Health (OSHA) regulations.
This position will be responsible for:
· Moving and staging products and materials using a forklift or other equipment.
· Keeping appropriate records that tighten inventory control.
· Assisting in physical inventories.
· Understanding and overseeing the receiving of material into the plant.
· Operating a sit down forklift.
· Maintaining a clean, neat orderly work area.
· Reporting defective materials or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
· Other duties and responsibilities related to the nature of the job may be assigned as needed.
You might be a great fit if….
· Minimum 3 years of experience in Warehousing.
· Ability to use simple measuring tools, such as calipers, measuring tape, scales, etc.
· Ability to count accurately; add and subtract two digit numbers and multiply.
· Strong sense of urgency; flexibility in meeting deadlines.
· Strong attention to detail and quality; prepare shipping documents in a timely manner.
· Must be able to lift up to 40lbs; must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
· Experience in Excel and Word preferable.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties of the job.