- Assist shipping/receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders.
- Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Filling requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials and distributes items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as assigned.
- Sweeping, dusting and mopping.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Wearing the proper safety equipment.
- Will be required to perform other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
You may apply Online at http://www.prima-core.com/job-seekers.html or contact our Recruiters at 210-647-6076 our physical address is 12315 Judson Rd, Ste. 318, Live Oak, 78233.
- Requires heavy lifting.
- Requires standing for 8-10 hours per day
- Requires kneeling/squatting for 4-6 hours per day.
- Requires bending/stooping for 4-6 hours per day
- Requires use of pallet jack to move palletized containers. Palletized containers weigh about 1,296 lbs.
- Requires lifting and carrying objects that weigh between 36-44 lbs. from 2-4 hours per day. Regular lifting and carrying objects that weigh less than 15 lbs. from 8-10 hours per day.
- Job requires a significant amount of time spent outside being subject to various weather conditions
***Work performed in outside warehouse environment
***Exposed to shop elements such as noise, dust, odors, fumes, oils and weather conditions
Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
Must have a CAN DO attitude and be a team player!
Must be able to pass a post offer, pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check
Must have reliable transportation
Must be reliable and show on time
You will need proper, valid identification to satisfy I-9 Verification Requirements
PrimaCore Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.